Please visit www.wanderfit.co to sign up for events.
This summer we'll be taking tours of Lake Minnetonka on stand up paddle boards. Check out different bays, islands, and some amazing lake front properties.
Ever wanted to try Stand Up Paddle boarding (SUP)? Have you gone once before but would like to go more often and enjoy some great times on the lake? Want to do something new, active, and be able to take advantage of a wonderful Minnesota summer? Well, here's your chance !!
Our WanderFit SUP Tours include:
- 2 hour rental w/ paddle board & safety equipment
- Pre-paddle workout warmup and post paddle cool down stretch
- Guided Tours around Lake Minnetonka w/ a variety of styles
- Goose Island loop & island workout
- Cooks Bay & Black Lake tour
- Fletchers ½ loop
- Carman Bay speed paddle
- Mansion homes tour
- Go Pro Group and SUP photos
- Led by CPR Trained & Certified Paddleboard Instructors*
- Donation to World Vision Charity
- Prizes from sponsors (worth over $1500)
Specific Tour Details:
6/2 - Black Lake Loop, great intro to SUP & calm paddle
6/11 & 7/2 - Surfside Park Paddle, beginner to easy paddle tour through a few small lakes
6/16 & 7/11 & 8/5- Goose Island Workout, SUP water based and island land based workout tour
6/23 & 7/16 & 8/12 - North Arm / Maxwell Bay loop, very scenic shoreline tour
6/30 & 7/23 & 8/19 - Fletchers 1/2 loop, mix of challenging paddling and calm shoreline tour
7/30 & 8/26 - Mansions tour - paddle by some impressive land and home developments on the lake
8/31 - Speed and distance paddle to cover 5+ miles